Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP is HUGE BOLOLOLO

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

Big is gooooooooooooood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Dogg Thang

Well as none of those images loaded for me, I think an explanation is required.

Also, reading the posts there (while waiting for the images not to load) caused me to lose a considerable amount of brain cells which I'm not all that happy about. That BOLOL thing is just about the stupidest thing I've ever read on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

lmfao.

very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

NICE!
    I thought my computer was bad. You need to see it Thang.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

:D:p:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

very good lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

LOL thats the funniest game humour I've seen in ages....

The last one, "First shipment arrives"- one giant psp, lol, that was brilliant :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Bololololo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Its funny coz its true... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Haha thats great. But i've played both and hands down the DS is the uglyiest thing i have ever seen. Big heap of gray plastic, whilst the PSP is a sweet little design. Thats only design, but the DS is almost the same size as my Game Gear back in the day. DS looks terrible closed up, open its not as bad, but the duel screen is still pointless imo. In saying that i dont see the point in handhelds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rofl!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Dogg Thang

Aha! Works on my home computer. Very funny indeed! The value pack on the hillside is hilarious - reminds me of a Godzilla movie.

Great stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Those are great! BOLOLO

The one with the car being crushed and the guy using his DS to get help is class! And the Katamari one:)

But the award for the funniest thing on this thread goes to:
    RasTa wrote:
    Haha thats great. But i've played both and hands down the DS is the uglyiest thing i have ever seen. Big heap of gray plastic, whilst the PSP is a sweet little design. Thats only design, but the DS is almost the same size as my Game Gear back in the day. DS looks terrible closed up, open its not as bad, but the duel screen is still pointless imo. In saying that i dont see the point in handhelds.

Advertisement