Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

edge and christian

• 14-04-2005 11:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,a friend of mine who has a very good opinion on current events and wrestlers stated that its only now people realise that it was Christian who carried Edge all this time when they were together and even nowadays?

Do you agree or disagree?

Did Christian carry Edge? 14 votes

Yes,christian carried Edge
    0% 0 votes
    No,Edge carried Christian
    78% 11 votes
    Neither,they carried themselves
    21% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Christian is excellent. a lot better than Edge. in my opinion anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Both are excellent and i'd be happy with them main eventing any PPV to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Christian is the better wrestler imo but as a tag team, I think they complimented each other perfectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Christian is the better wrestler imo but as a tag team, I think they complimented each other perfectly.

good point

wish they would make the tag teaming more permanent but unlikely
    i used to love watching those 2 team up together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think Christian is the better wrestler at this point in time but I don't think either one carried the other when they were a tag team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I dont think they carried either one as well except if you mean when they broke as a tag team and Christan had to put Edge over as a face.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Back in the day when they werwe tagging i would have said Edge was the more ready for a singles push but once they split and I saw how they in singles I well prefer Christian now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

there wasnt any carrying when they tagged together regurally

Yeah, they were fairly equal and complimented each other although i'd say Christian took more of the bumps when it came to those TLC matches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Early on when they were a tag team I noticed that Christian always looked pale and shaking after brutal matches so I started focusing on him more than Edge because I thought he had balls cus he did so many bumps when it seemed obvious he was doing himself alot of damage....watch any of the TLC matches and look at Christian after the match out of anyone else he looks like he's about to puke his guts up he's so pale...yeah...bit of a weird response huh?

• Advertisement

Apparently the RAW audience went nuts for Christian. Hopefully Vince pushes him now.

Advertisement