Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW Restock

Options
  • 14-04-2005 12:00pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭

so, the resupply is finally happening tomorrow. just wondering who's buying it.

also, if i dont get it tomorrow(because of exams) will it still be available in June, or will it be another 6 months before its re-resupplied?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭smadger

I bought mine from play.com. Can't remember how much it cost, but it was less than shop price. Currently offering it for €48. Took a couple of days to deliver.

That way you don't have to queue and can secure your order straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

If I was you Kiith, I would try my damnedest to get a copy over the weekend, 250,000 copies across europe... how many will Ireland get? My guess is not a whole lot, i'd get it while it is definitely available rather than risking waiting.

Though if you do get it, you will play it. It wont sit in its wrapper for long before you give in to the urge.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Ring a Game/Smyths (though the latter are USELESS on the phone), and ask if you can reserve a copy. I definitely wouldn't leave it to chance, as IncredibleBulk says, Ireland will probably get very few copies. If you plan on playing it, you might aswell get it now, to avoid disappointment when you do have time to play it. Better to be safe than sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

smadger wrote:
    I bought mine from play.com. Can't remember how much it cost, but it was less than shop price. Currently offering it for €48. Took a couple of days to deliver.

That way you don't have to queue and can secure your order straight away.
    Its €40 in Gamestop atm. Back in stock n' all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Zyox wrote:

I dont get it..

Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭smadger

Its €40 in Gamestop atm. Back in stock n' all.

Yeah - just checked my invoice and I have paid play.com €40. They've bumped it up (presumably due to demand)

Had a look at some other online and couldn't find anything better than the Gamestop price.

Get yourself down there now, but don't open the box until you're good and ready. Damn thing will take over your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

It's actually a little more than 40 from play.com. It's 26.99 from www.blahdvd.com and that comes to 39.50 incl delivery. Ordering mine now but cant play until 24th May when my exams are over :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Zyox wrote:
    I demand an explanation for the whole apple store / WoW 'joke'

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Thordon

Its not a joke, WoW is one of the few mainstream games that runs on a mac, so apple offers it in their store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

It is a joke. See old thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Advertisement