Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

final fantasy

• 14-04-2005 2:27pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭

is this like really really new? or unpopular? anyway long overdue ff forum love them all.. :eek:
    good stuff now reply about final fantasy and we're away!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

/me looking around this forum

hmm... looks quite pretty, like the Portrait on the wall of bahamut.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

that's no portrait! it's a mod! with the almighty ringofban+2
    but seriously shiva should go a lil' to the left.you can tell this place is new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeap, it new, fresh off the boards.ie forums request and it's goin be the best. I'd also like to think i'd had a hand in it i dont want to brag about it :D . Great to see this forum up and running finally.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

how do you get forums up and running i assume by your post that you go to this request place and some1 approves it? but then you would be a mod?is their like a 'test' to see if a mod is suitable? or first come first served.
    anyway vivi is loike the best ff character ever :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Right, to request a forum, you go here and you only get made mod if your thought suitable and have a real interest in the in the topic.

• Advertisement

yes thank you liked the who moderates the moderators bit not the opera bit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

hmmm

yes , danke mister stalfos sir, mister infini , and all other special people lol :p

that's no portrait! it's a mod! with the almighty ringofban+2
    but seriously shiva should go a lil' to the left.you can tell this place is new.

nope, am sure it's bahamut, see

Demonbahamut2.jpg

oh how I love that dragon

your saying thats not the moderator ...okay... :)
    anyway yes that is one class dragon and boy do i have high dragon standards.

/me

pictures a huge dragon like alcoholica trying to respond at keyboard.

• Advertisement

/me

pictures a huge dragon like alcoholica trying to respond at keyboard.

yeah imagine him flying into orbit, charging that huge energy ball from FFVII then watch it fly down and makes a huge explosion, low and behold, he pressed the 'L' key LOL :D

must take ages for him to write 'LOL'
    'goddamit i blew up ireland again how do i get away with this ****'

LOL..... took me 2 hours and three reboots to write this, as the keyboard fried each time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

LMFAO!! nah you ran out of summons :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

AlcoholicA wrote:
    hmmm

yes , danke mister stalfos sir, mister infini , and all other special people lol :p

Your Welcome! :D

Advertisement