Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Jade Empire pre-order deal at Gamestop

Options
  • 14-04-2005 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

Walking by Gamestop today and I saw that if you pre-order Jade Empire - almost a must for Xbox owning RPG fans - you get Sudeki free. Sudeki, while never living up to the hype that surrounded it before its release is still a solid action based RPG and well worth €30.

I haven't been in there in ages but I like the fact that when you pre-order there you can pay of the price of the game in its entirity, handy as it's pay day. Their pre-owned stuff is as big a rip-off as ever though, which is a shame seeing as how GAME's pre-owned prices have been dropping.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Great deal. However I've so much games that I can't make room for substandard stuff like Sudeki. I could still trade it in :).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

They did the same with Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (w/ the original Splinter Cell free), and Forza Motorsport pre-books will be coming with Project Gotham Racing too, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Walking by Gamestop today and I saw that if you pre-order Jade Empire - almost a must for Xbox owning RPG fans - you get Sudeki free. Sudeki, while never living up to the hype that surrounded it before its release is still a solid action based RPG and well worth €30.

I haven't been in there in ages but I like the fact that when you pre-order there you can pay of the price of the game in its entirity, handy as it's pay day. Their pre-owned stuff is as big a rip-off as ever though, which is a shame seeing as how GAME's pre-owned prices have been dropping.
    when is jade empire in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

22nd April.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i cant wait for this game. it looks absolutely amazing! definitely gettin the limited edition

• Advertisement

evad_lhorg wrote:
    i cant wait for this game. it looks absolutely amazing! definitely gettin the limited edition
    i cant make up my mind wait till the irish lauch date or get it from america now

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

You only have wait until next Friday before it comes out here. It would probably take longer for an American version to be delievered here.

You only have wait until next Friday before it comes out here. It would probably take longer for an American version to be delievered here.
    good point ill preorder it and get Sudeki free

cheers mate

the game looks class

hey lads jade empire out tomorrow,i cant wait

Crap, I came into work without my pre-order reciept. Does anyone know if Gamestop will let you collect your order without it? I paid €20 off it last week and was planning on picking up the game on my way home from work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Crap, I came into work without my pre-order reciept. Does anyone know if Gamestop will let you collect your order without it? I paid €20 off it last week and was planning on picking up the game on my way home from work.

err doubt it...ask them if you can pay for it in full now and then get 20 euro refunded when you bring in your receit or something ?

what a game its brilliant the graphics are amazing the gameplay is superb

just love it

Yep, gotta say I'm very very impressed. You can see the old KoTOR engine running in the background and the lightside and darkside options are still there but they've managed to make it feel entirely new and fresh. Loving the shoot-em-up sections too.

is any one finding it easy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

If you can give the account name and a ballpark time/date of deposit you should be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

is any one finding it easy

Yes I too am finding the game quite easy. Maybe I should turn up the difficulty to the hardest settings, its currently on normal. Ive just past the 'Mother Fight' and I found that incredibly easy. Fair play to bioware on the game though, very well crafted world.

Advertisement