Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best BB

• 14-04-2005 3:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

i'm thinking of going with smart telecom, 2mb, and free line rental for €35. looks like the best deal out there.

i'm meant to type EIRCOM (can a mod edit please)

BEST BB 23 votes

MoriartyTelecom
    0% 0 votes
    Inferior Telecom 1
    26% 6 votes
    Inferior Telecom 2
    43% 10 votes
    Inferior Telecom 3
    30% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I think even with the proper name no one will vote for the x-semi state mupptes.
    I like my symatrical service so I stay with IBB and their 2 meg line. There 2 meg will be ready for all ahead of smart telacoms roll out i think,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Biases aside..

Ive never had any problems with my Eircom Broadband. Ive been on the home starter pack for a year and never had 1 day of downtime.
    I know that there a lot of people that can say otherwise so I'm not going to argue it, just letting you know my personal experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I dont think its a question of down times but whats the best over all BB. A 4 meg or even 8 meg cap is a joke no matter how steady the connection is. Pings are important as well though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Have had my moments with NTL but when its good its great.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

How about adding Esat/BT Ireland?
    and if you adding them break them into Home & Business because there's a major difference :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,435 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

wheres the category for i'd love to vote inthis poll but my line keeps failing the test ! mind you with all the new cables going up the road maybe theirs hope yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 newbee

What about UTV, BT, Chorus?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Poll closed, because polls asking for opinions on ISPs here will never provide any sort of accurate idea of their overall service.

Thread closed because.. erm.. I'll get back to you when I think of a suitably believable reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Posting in a closed thread.

Oh try reading the countless other posts for opinions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement