Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mudvayne

Options
  • 14-04-2005 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Well, Mudvayne are playing here in June. I caught them live in manchester in February and they were absolutely awesome, well worth a look. The new albums pretty decent too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭hickm4

Any word on whose supporting them ? .....liked the L.D.50 album not so much the rest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

I'm well looking forward to it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i liked them for about the 2minutes 30seconds of dig and maybe one or two things of the beginning of the end of something but i dunno not really much going on there. kinda reminded me of spineshank but actualy with potential because spineshank just sucked ass

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

No word on support, just 'special guests' at the moment.
    not really much going on there
    Thats what I though when I heard them first time around, but when my bro picked up the albums last year, I gave them a good few spins and was amazed by the quality of their song structures and individual performances. Seeing them live totally enforces that, the bass and drum combination is possibly the best I've ever seen. They're heavey and tight as **** live, well worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

ld50 is a fabulous album, the follow up wasn't so good. but the new album surprised me, it's quite the album. they're supposed to be absolutely amazing live, so i'll definitely check that out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 lolivia

Support for Mudvayne has just been confirmed as heavy outfit Roper. i guarantee you've never seen an Irish metal band like these guys!!!! See http://www.roper-music.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Roper are absolutely terrible....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

you're in roper, aren't you?

2 posts, both talking about roper.......

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭magicspatula

going to see them at download anyway. cant wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭funeral_forever

kool anyone heard their new song happy tis really good xxx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

I'm going to get to see them at ozzfest too :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭funeral_forever

well its lucky for some isnt it tee hee xxx

Advertisement