Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Final Fantasy Game?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Thats not the glitch. If you slect attack or magic but cancel when you are selecting the enemy the computer thinks you attacked the enemy. Do this a few times (about 50 :rolleyes: ) and you will probably level up that attribute.

well, thats news to me, thank you

i may just get back to the game now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

for me it has to be VIII it was the second ff game i had played after V and i was blown away,the graphics gameplay story and the total freedon to go places after you unlock the flying garden.i went and finished VII recently and i thought that it was a super simplistic annoying game with an ok story terrible graphics but the score was good,best music in my opinion goes to ffVIII aswell.the worst ff by far has to be x2 man that was just annoying,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

FFVII for as well but i played also played FFII and liked it but not FFI cause i got lost and got annoyed with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Yook

Have played pretty much every final fantasy (yes...even mystic quest), and this is my top 5 FF list:

1: FF7
    2: FF6 (FF3)
    3: FF9
    4: FF8
    5: FF10 (Only cause its pretty)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Yeh, ive played the obscure ones too and they really werent all that great shake (same story with the 'other' zelda games... 'wand of gamelon'... *shudder*)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The spin offs really are terrible besides the PS1 FF Tactics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

Personally i liked VIII the best. I thought that the characters were a lot more life-liken then in the other games and that they were easier to understand.

VII would be next cause it was really just an awsome game once you got really into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Transferring discussion to new thread here, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement