Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do I input cod server ip addresses?

• 14-04-2005 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

Hiya CODers,
    How do I input server ip addresses in COD UO?
    for example, The 1st Infantry Battalion public server
    Port :28960

what does that port number refer to?

I've always used the inbuilt ingame multiplayer server search interface, the default one!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

You need to bring down a console, like in quake its the key beside the number 1, to its left . they in the console type """"/connect 217.158.176.26:28960""""

That should do it, but leave out the """ on either end though also it could be \connect 217.158.176.26:28960

I can never rember witch slash it is!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Your better off with all seeing eye or HLSW.

http://gamesdomain.yahoo.com/ase/register

http://hlsw.net/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

1st-IBs server is CoD, not UO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

thanks for the info ppl.

it's back to the German front for me for now...

Hope to see you on the 1st ib server soon and get team speak software and we can talk there as well. The ip is on www.1st-ib.net

• Advertisement

Might see you soon on 1st ib server. I've just got Teamspeak but I'm mute at the moment, that is I can hear but I cannae speak. lol

('cos I aint got no mic yet)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

1st ib is a cracking server but the reason i never play there is its S&D which imo is just pants.
    Its just CS in WW2 tbh,if i want to play that kind of mode ill just play CS-S.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

The command is: "/connect IP:Port"

That's: /(slash)connect (space)IP:Port(i.e.217.158.176.26:28960)

Example: /connect 217.158.176.26:28960

Do download ASE (All Seeing Eye) though. It's 10 times easier to connect to and find servers. And you can filter by country, game type, mod, etc... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

the 1st-ib server is playing HQ too which is always good craic also the odd time if a few are on we ask to change mode usually at night.

Got allseeingeye running now, tis good!

• Advertisement

Brock wrote:
    the 1st-ib server is playing HQ too which is always good craic also the odd time if a few are on we ask to change mode usually at night.
    Was on it last night and spooky donkey came on. My ping was atrocious unfortunately but I had fun none the less... Had only played HQ about 6 minutes in my whole life so it was a nice change! ;)

BTW, my nickname is now "aKa~S!las" (no longer Dude)

Yeah was good craic last night. Headwuaters is a mad game style. Stephano next time come on team speak so we can holler abuse at each other rather than typing it. TS takes gaming to another level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Yeah was good craic last night. Headwuaters is a mad game style. Stephano next time come on team speak so we can holler abuse at each other rather than typing it. TS takes gaming to another level.

thanks for the game invite :-(

PM me next tme your on playing COD !!

Stephano you should know this !!!

Drapper wrote:

I am shocked!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not only did I ask you if you were playing CoD last night on MSN (thanks for not replying by the way!) but everytime you organise something you always leave me out! Shocking I tell you!!! :p

Drapper wrote:

Ah it was well outside youre bed time Martin. I dident join till well after 11pm . I was looking for a game of DC on ice but the server was empty, and i couldent get into that cod UO server. So i played with steph a bit. I`ll be on again tonight from about 9.15pm. Might see you 2 dossers on then so! and ye can holler abuse at each other over team speak. You can get the IP from www.1st-ib.net also theres a little link you can click on and it launches team speak on to the server real handy, though you connect as 1st-ib website guest.

Might have to make a big decision Dc on Ice tonight gathers on FRiday !! but might give COD a bash !!

Go Go COD !!

I am shocked!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not only did I ask you if you were playing CoD last night on MSN (thanks for not replying by the way!) but everytime you organise something you always leave me out! Shocking I tell you!!! :p

Sorry ............. your too good at COD you make me look sh1t

Drapper wrote:
    Sorry ............. your too good at COD you make me look sh1t
    Nice thing to say Drapper! :D And probably true! :p lol

Good game of DC and COD last night Stephano you missed the criac while you where in your MATCh (grumpy sod )

;-)

Catch you guys later !!

GGGGG COD

Well we have matches pretty much every night... That's the only way to really practice. Furthermore, the French Championship is starting in a couple of weeks so we're really concentrating on training and pcw.

But don't worry, I was on the 1st-IB server late last night and SpookyD and Brock were there ;) But Mr. Drapper had to go to bed early once again apparently... :p

Might see you there tonight!

• Advertisement

Well we have matches pretty much every night... That's the only way to really practice. Furthermore, the French Championship is starting in a couple of weeks so we're really concentrating on training and pcw.

But don't worry, I was on the 1st-IB server late last night and SpookyD and Brock were there ;) But Mr. Drapper had to go to bed early once again apparently... :p

Might see you there tonight!

Mini Lan tongiht BFV and DC .................... COD free night

Drapper wrote:
    Mini Lan tongiht BFV and DC .................... COD free night

Yeah but right after ya left the serious COD matches started, some great games played.

Are stephano and Draper the same person, every time im on the 1st ib server there is either one or the other on. Just as one leaves the other jions they always seem to miss each other just like Clarke Kent and Superman, but witch is witch???????

Yeah but right after ya left the serious COD matches started, some great games played.

Are stephano and Draper the same person, every time im on the 1st ib server there is either one or the other on. Just as one leaves the other jions they always seem to miss each other just like Clarke Kent and Superman, but witch is witch???????

Yes, and I'm Superman !!!

:) I thought you would say that!

I am sad, appalled and shocked that you would confuse me with the Drap! He's the guy that doesn't know how to play at CoD, I'm the one that ownes everyone! How could you make this mistake? lollllllllllll :D:p

(Superman won't be happy with that post! lol)

I am sad, appalled and shocked that you would confuse me with the Drap! He's the guy that doesn't know how to play at CoD, I'm the one that ownes everyone! How could you make this mistake? lollllllllllll :D:p

(Superman won't be happy with that post! lol)

OK !!
    Date TBC
    Game COD
    Players Drapper and Stephano 1v1

You on !! I'm gonna kick your ass m8

(spooky where's that cheats book you had on COD)

Drapper wrote:
    OK !!
    Date TBC
    Game COD
    Players Drapper and Stephano 1v1

You on !! I'm gonna kick your ass m8)
    Anytime, any day, anywhere, you decide. I'd rather do it at a LAN though, mano a mano you know... ;)
    Drapper wrote:
    (spooky where's that cheats book you had on COD)
    lollllllllllllllll :D:D:D

Advertisement