Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

proposal for forum charter!

Options
  • 14-04-2005 5:54pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭

i think it should kinda go like this:

Don't Be A Dick.

Basically sums up what the charter is about and it isn't a long read like some others.after about a paragraph they tend to get repetitive so i think FF deserves a distinctive one.maybe there could be an image attached of just a guy pointing at the user.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

lol nice idea.... :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

'Posts: 1,337 '
    you sir have reached l33t status :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,399 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

any mention of Dragon Quest will get an on the spot banning.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Don't let any of the threads deteriorate into "ffvii sux, squall wud whip clouds ass any day lol1!", "no way, tidus owns squall imo" type crap...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

There'll be none of that rubbish I'll have you know.

CAREFUL NOW, DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Should the charter be written in Al Bhed? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Should the charter be written in Al Bhed? ;)
    Ooooh, now thats an idea... do it (even though i cant make head nor tails of it)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

obviously you didn't work out what each letter was and write it down like me,better than finding those stupid decripter things anyday :)
    wakkas ball > sin :p

Advertisement