Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sea Salt Soak Tips (Nipple Piercings)

Options
  • 14-04-2005 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any tips for a convenient way to soak nipple piercings in sea salt water. I made my first attempt yesterday and couldn't seem to do it without sitting uncomfortably and spilling water everywhere!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Fill a glass with the solution and press it to the area so it vacuums itself to your chest. That way, you can hold it there without any real spillage. Just be careful and make sure you lean forward before taking the glass away. This will be much easier if you're a guy by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Thanks, that's a great idea and luckily I am a guy :)

I'll give it a try tonight..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Aid the Blade

a shot glass works the best i find.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I used to find doing this arquard when i had my neck done, leaning backwards not to spill the salty water everywere

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

The hard thing is if you have 2 nipples done, because you have no hand free to wipe the water away before it spills down onto your pants. Or you could do one at a time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Cindy Love

I used egg cups.Simple and effective. G'luck

Advertisement