Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT / UCD offices for new startups

Options
  • 14-04-2005 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what Nova in UCD and/or the DIT affiliated startup offices charge on a weekly or monthly basis?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

No idea what they are charging. But have you any idea how many staff you will have? If its just yourself perhaps you should consider hot desking? (Where you rent an address)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

It's just myself at the moment. Don't really want to rent an address unless I can find a convenient city centre one that also has net, desk, fax and phone facilities and is cheap - hence the interest in the DIT one!

The DIT facility's website www.hothouse.ie and www.pdc.ie seem to down at the moment. The reason I was thinking of using it is I am applying to do a master's degree shortly so it would be handy.

Advertisement