Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can any1 please tell me somthing about E,P,L(Economics,Politics and Law)

Options
  • 14-04-2005 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi I'm doing my leaving cert in 10 weeks or so and I still hav'nt decided what course I want to do. Its between this and Arts(UCD) or Accounting(DCU) . Can some1 tell me if this course is much different from and Arts course in UCD ????
    Please I'm in need of help!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

Moorsy wrote:
    Hi I'm doing my leaving cert in 10 weeks or so and I still hav'nt decided what course I want to do. Its between this and Arts(UCD) or Accounting(DCU) . Can some1 tell me if this course is much different from and Arts course in UCD ????
    Please I'm in need of help!!!!

How is EPL accounting???

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

eh, accounting has nothing to do with the question he/she asked...EPL,accounting,arts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i have a friend (pixies) who does EPL and seems to like it, it's a lot of essay writing and he had to buy a book that cost like.....90 euro.. but he seems to like it.. in fact here's a picture of him thowing a frisbee and looking happy

IMG_1820.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

I do accounting and finance here, its a good course, tough but if you are into it its really worth doing. And theres loads of job opportunities, i know people who are going on to do a h dip from this to become a teachers and other who like me want to become an accountant

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I wouldn't advise anybody doing Arts. Everyone has an Arts degree these days. You get nothing from an Arts degree, you always have to go on and do something else.

Go with either EPL or Accounting & Finance. A friend of mine did A&F and thought it was brilliant, plus there are loads of job opportunities once you're finished. There's also a masters for A&F (so you'd be doing 4 years instead of 3) which exempts you from doing the Accounting exams.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

tinkerbell wrote:
    I wouldn't advise anybody doing Arts. Everyone has an Arts degree these days. You get nothing from an Arts degree, you always have to go on and do something else.

Go with either EPL or Accounting & Finance. A friend of mine did A&F and thought it was brilliant, plus there are loads of job opportunities once you're finished. There's also a masters for A&F (so you'd be doing 4 years instead of 3) which exempts you from doing the Accounting exams.

MBS in accounting is the postgrad most undergrads from AF do. And once you get a 2.2 in AF you are exempt from your Prof 2's well thats what i've managed to pick up after 2 years.

Advertisement