Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D4's

Options
  • 14-04-2005 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭TheMurrinator

Hey everyone!
    I hate the way people are always like on this site " I hate them d4s with the abercrombie jumpers and the dubes and d fake tan" and all that crap because they'res nothing rong with them?! i wear abercrombie, and dubes and i dont thikn ders nutin rong with them but it can be funny listenin to there accents sumtimes i meaN Im frm d south soyd "roysh" but i dont speak like ross oc arol kelly or anytin lol! but the reason i put this in the humour section is because i want people to tel dunny storys of there " encounters" with d4s!! lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭TheMurrinator

:d

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Hey everyone!
    I hate the way people are always like on this site " I hate them d4s with the abercrombie jumpers and the dubes and d fake tan" and all that crap because they'res nothing rong with them?! i wear abercrombie, and dubes and i dont thikn ders nutin rong with them but it can be funny listenin to there accents sumtimes i meaN Im frm d south soyd "roysh" but i dont speak like ross oc arol kelly or anytin lol! but the reason i put this in the humour section is because i want people to tel dunny storys of there " encounters" with d4s!! lol

Why not get us started with some of your "encounters"? Well, I saw someone from D4 in town the other day, it was hilarious. I mean, seriously, what are we meant to say?

And for christ's sake, learn how to spell, or use a spell checker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Hey everyone!

There was this loike hilarious muppet from D4 once roysh, went by the alias TheMurrinator, came on boards and loike made fun of D4's roysh, I nearly loike died, complete knob loike, went out one night with all his mates from loike the rock and belvo, it was loike SO funny!

I feel better now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Belvo are ****ing northside scum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Sangre wrote:

I'd put them more in the wannabe southside scum category...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭ExOffender

I'd put them more in the wannabe southside scum category...
    Spot on. I'm from the Northside, and Belvederians are definitely of the other ilk. I hear there's even a place in Cork called Montenotte that's wannabe D4. And what a hellish thought that is. Oi think, roish, ye're nothing but a langer like, wouldn't even stand a point of Hoino till Oi get to the drinklink.
    Come to think of it, they do have the 'like/loike' thing going on. An unholy alliance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

More suited to after hours - moving

Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Why? cause it's not funny or all the D4 talk is hurting your ears?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭windowgazer

Hey everyone!
    ...Oh dear... you don't make any sense... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

You sir, are a gimp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

And for christ's sake, learn how to spell, or use a spell checker

Word

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

more ****ing drivel...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AB03

Hmm, have to set the record striaght here, just becuase Ive allways wanted to take issue with this.

I grew up and lived in D4, but in ringsend. I tells ya, Id love to bring all of you down to the flats some day so we can smoke a joint with the boys. That'll show ya what most of D4 is actually like. The only part of D4 that is actually snobby is the whole donnybrook area. Even sandymount has its hard cases, believe me.
    I dunno how D4 got tarred with this brush, when its mainly blackrock, stilorgan, foxrock etc that these IDIOTS come from. Oh how I love to smash little rugby geeks heads in. Just for the sake of it.
    Am I a scumbag? I dunno. Dont really care either. Those people are vermin.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Abercrombie & Fitch, you too can look like a prentious toss head

abercrombie2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Moved from AH

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

AB03 wrote:
    Oh how I love to smash little rugby geeks heads in. Just for the sake of it.
    Those people are vermin.

those people indeed. Puberty can sure cause anger issues for some people no doubt. :rolleyes:

AB03 wrote:
    ...Oh how I love to smash little rugby geeks heads in. Just for the sake of it....

I think they do a plenty fine job of it amonst themselves...but you probably wouldn't go to prison if you accidently killed one :(

Pff, I dont really care what anyone thinks when it comes to this. I actually havent been out scrapping any of those fools in a few years but I used to quite regularly. And to be totally honest, I think they deserve a few digs here and there and most of the time they instigated it. They sail thru life holding daddys hand, makes me ****in sick and the girls are worse. Little sluts going around acting loike americans. Grow the **** up, your a dub, act like it. All the girls are good for is ****ing.

Dont get me wrong tho, I hang around with 1 or 2 people whos parents are millionaires and they're the most down to earth, sound, generous (sp?), decent people, some of my best mates. Its just the snobs I dont like, who have money, know it, and look down their nose at quite a large proportion of the city, calling everyone who doesnt drive a 05 golf that daddys pays for, a knacker or a scumbag. They do my ****in nut in, little **** imo.

In relation to the whole annabels thing. Say for example, that the people who killed him were from a bad area and were broke. How long would the trial have lasted and where would those people be now?
    The trial would have lasted 2 days, open and shut case and they'd be in the joy or port laoise for the next 12 years.
    That whole case sickened me.

AB03 wrote:
    ....... Its just the snobs I dont like, who have money, know it, and look down their nose at quite a large proportion of the city, calling everyone who doesnt drive a 05 golf that daddys pays for, a knacker or a scumbag....

Wow....

perhaps and this is just a perhaps... you might be slightly guilty of sterotyping yourself there. No?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

AB03 wrote:
    Pff, I dont really care what anyone thinks when it comes to this. I actually havent been out scrapping any of those fools in a few years but I used to quite regularly. And to be totally honest, I think they deserve a few digs here and there and most of the time they instigated it. They sail thru life holding daddys hand, makes me ****in sick and the girls are worse. Little sluts going around acting loike americans. Grow the **** up, your a dub, act like it. All the girls are good for is ****ing.

Dont get me wrong tho, I hang around with 1 or 2 people whos parents are millionaires and they're the most down to earth, sound, generous (sp?), decent people, some of my best mates. Its just the snobs I dont like, who have money, know it, and look down their nose at quite a large proportion of the city, calling everyone who doesnt drive a 05 golf that daddys pays for, a knacker or a scumbag. They do my ****in nut in, little **** imo.

I'd call you scum whatever I happened to be driving!

Im not guilty of stereotyping really, because I know myself the type of people Im talking about and its not really the vast majority of rich kids in fairness, but a large percentage of em. Its kinda hard to describe in detail the type of muppet Im on about,but I know myself. If ya get me.

And by the way, I dont really take offence to being called scum, because thats sort of what my post implies about me, but Im not really. Im a nice bloke, with a good IT job and I dont talk like a right little scumbag either,but I do have a dublin accent, which Im very proud of. Im actually referred to as a gentleman quite often believe it or not. See, we walk among you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

AB03 wrote:
    Im not guilty of stereotyping really, because I know myself the type of people Im talking about and its not really the vast majority of rich kids in fairness, but a large percentage of em. Its kinda hard to describe in detail the type of muppet Im on about,but I know myself. If ya get me.
    QUOTE]

Just as well, cos you're scum. If someone talked about refugees/ people of a different ethnic background the way you just did (their women are only good for ...., I'd love to kick their heads in for the sake of it...and so on) you'd be banned for insightment to hatred, you're a biggot and a thorough scumbag and a disgrace to Ringsend and people with dublin accents.

Fair enough.
    Oh and by the way, Ive a hell of a lot more respect for the foreigners who work for a living in this city. Ive a lot of time for em, unlike the above.
    Just my opinion on the matter and it is something I feel (or felt) quite strongly about. Doesnt really bother me too much now that I dont live in or around town, never see em anymore thankfully.

paperclip wrote:
    Abercrombie & Fitch, you too can look like a prentious toss head

abercrombie2.jpg
    :D so true.

"When you wear abercrombie, you too can look this false"

i think it's a winning slogan, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

this whole discussion is making my head hurt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

generic thread #101

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭namaimo

Erm and this thread is in the humour forum?! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Sangre wrote:
    féck of ya bástard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭TheMurrinator

Hey everyone!
    Oh My God I didn't write that! My friend came on to my acount the little byotch lol! Im really sorry that makes me look like such a snob and a bimbo! By the way Im from d14 not d4 and I have dubes but I only got them today, and I have 2 abercrombie teeshirts and I don't ususally spell that badly! But this thread is funny so continue to leave your thoughts on this thread as long as you know I didn't write that!
    Im lucky I found it at all!
    ThanksTheMurrinator

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement