Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How many people fit in redbox?

• 14-04-2005 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭

How many people fit in redbox?
    thinking 1500? i never been there

thanx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

Well from the Pod web site they quote 1000(using the stage) or 900 without.
    Loads of info here for you.RedBox Info

A good few years since I was last there. Alright in its day. No idea what its like now or what sort of crowd you'll find.Can't remember most of the good nights spent in the RedBox,if ya know what I mean. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Subc

thing is if you don't go to redbox to see good Djs, where in dublin can you go then? to find hard trance/trance/techno/ hard house

I mean Godskitchen at The Point looks good but they play from 6pm to 1am lol wat kinda hours are those

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I remember going there in around 97 i think it was to see Carl Cox and honest to God there was definetly over 2,000 there,paqcked in like sardines :mad: having said that it was an amazing nite..wouldnt know about the place now havent been in donkeys and frankly have no interest in going.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭zafa

Subc wrote:
    thing is if you don't go to redbox to see good Djs, where in dublin can you go then? to find hard trance/trance/techno/ hard house

I mean Godskitchen at The Point looks good but they play from 6pm to 1am lol wat kinda hours are those

tbmc, traffic, legal eagle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

red box is closing after the may bank holiday weekend for renovations....

will be reopening with circa 2000 capacity....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

where did u hear that ?

wurs circa 2000 capacity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

circa 2000 capacity means about 2000 capacity.he was talkin about redbox not another club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

at the min redbox is 900. we hired it out for a college thing.

pity they closed the vip area, knew someone who worked there and always got it. good times, good times. comfy couches!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

haha, again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

went to the Redbox every sat nite for two years straight....my last time there was for the re-opening night after they renovated. Carl Cox played and play he did.

Had some savage times, Dave Clarke is the best dj i've ever seen play there and anywhere else for that matter!

p.s the pod was and is for gaylords. useless venue.

went to the Redbox every sat nite for two years straight....my last time there was for the re-opening night after they renovated. Carl Cox played and play he did.

Had some savage times, Dave Clarke is the best dj i've ever seen play there and anywhere else for that matter!

p.s the pod was and is for gaylords. useless venue.

lol

On friday POD is for gays no? not on saturdays

Hope red box will be nice, except i still don't understand wut this renovating will do? more space or just cooler look/layout?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Landa2

jonny68 wrote:
    I remember going there in around 97 i think it was to see Carl Cox and honest to God there was definetly over 2,000 there,paqcked in like sardines :mad: having said that it was an amazing nite..wouldnt know about the place now havent been in donkeys and frankly have no interest in going.........

Godskitchen is in the point, yeah??. we'll without seating on the main floor the point has a capacity of about 9-10 thousand. i worked security at it this year, im deffinatly going to it next time, some of the best music i've heard in years :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Landa2 wrote:
    Godskitchen is in the point, yeah??. we'll without seating on the main floor the point has a capacity of about 9-10 thousand. i worked security at it this year, im deffinatly going to it next time, some of the best music i've heard in years :D

where the **** are you getting the point from?! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

i was trying to book the red box and the nice bookings lady told me it was closing for expansion and will be opening with 2000 capacity.

best night ive had in the red box so far was for Paul Van Dyke last year.

although im really looking forward 2 EDDIE HALLIWELL next friday 29th.

Advertisement