Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midnight Club 3 : DUB edition

Options
  • 14-04-2005 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

whos gettin it tommmorw??? ...cuz I am, nad more importantly whos gonna be playin it online?!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,399 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

PlayaFlow wrote:
    nad more importantly whos gonna be playin it online?!

Let me guess, you are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Im amazed that in all the reviews they dont make the obvious comparison between it and burnout 3, if its better then burnout 3 ill buy if its not I wont

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

how can you compare it with BO3 :: other than it's a car game?

style of gameplay is different > more NFSU this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Aye midnight club is nothing like burnout. I cant stand burnout but i love midnight club...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

I'll get it even if its just an exact clone of NFSU2 without the word "bank".

Midnight Club was one of the first games I ever played on a PS2, hated the second one, the only driving games I like are Midnight Club, NFSU and Burnout, but Midnight Club 3 seems to get it right in all the places NFSU2 got it wrong.

kaimera wrote:
    how can you compare it with BO3 :: other than it's a car game?

style of gameplay is different > more NFSU this time.

Well from reading the reviews, they seem to say its a fast arcade style racnig car game, thats what burnout 3 is, thats why you can compare the two, other then you can customise the cars whats the difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

Gizzard wrote:
    other then you can customise the cars whats the difference?
    ALOT!
    -The big open cities like gta!
    -Tons of shortcuts
    -Custom races
    -The mario kart style multiplayer games
    -Motorbikes
    PlayaFlow wrote:
    more importantly whos gonna be playin it online?!
    I'll probably be getting it and will definitely play online (PS2)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Will be getting it later on tonight

Sposed to be good. Dont think it matches the 60fps of Borunout3 though
    (xbox)

DrEvil wrote:
    ALOT!
    -The big open cities like gta!
    -Tons of shortcuts
    -Custom races
    -The mario kart style multiplayer games
    -Motorbikes

I'll probably be getting it and will definitely play online (PS2)

big open cities like gta? I like the sound of that, might give it a try, never played them before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,344 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

iv just played it

its ok :) nothing special

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Mc2 had promise, but the graphics weren’t the best and the races were way too difficult, and you couldn’t actually change the cars, just win different ones, so no modifying whatsoever. MC3 does look very good tho so it may have fixed all the problems of the last game. The introduction of real licensed cars can only be a good thing.

loving gt4 atm tho, there is just so much to do in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

i think burnout 3 is a different type of game ,i,m looking forward to midnight club 3, its more realistic than burnout its got more open city racing u can find your own route and shortcuts and jump over buildings ,both are great games in thier own way.

Advertisement