Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Opinion

Options
  • 14-04-2005 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi Folks.

Amazon.com attempts to engender a sense of community amongst users of its website.

Amazon uses user reviews and people who purchased this also purchased the following items, wish lists, circle of friends, etc etc to create a sense of community.

I would appreciate it if you could tak ethe time to vote in the poll.

Thanks,

J.

As an Amazon.com user do you feel you are part of an online community? 9 votes

Yes (Part of community)
    0%
    No (Not part of community)
    0%
    Unsure
    100%
    azezilJohnny_the_foxOur man in HavanaBuffyBotRobertFosterImposterWizZardNotMeDinner 9 votes
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

fearliath wrote:
    Hi Folks.

Amazon.com attempts to engender a sense of community amongst users of its website.

Amazon uses user reviews and people who purchased this also purchased the following items, wish lists, circle of friends, etc etc to create a sense of community.

I would appreciate it if you could tak ethe time to vote in the poll.

Thanks,

J.

What poll??,
    what are you even on about?

[EDIT] and now the poll appears wtf?

Anyway this is'ent some kind of market research forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

No fearliath!

BAD fearliath!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Unsure
    This post has been deleted.
    What's also crazy is the amount of people who don't know that it takes a couple of minutes for the poll to appear so the first post in a poll thread is usually "What poll? I don't see any poll".

(No offence Cabaal)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Isn't this your third thread on the same thing? In different forums?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Isn't this your third thread on the same thing? In different forums?

he's spamming in fairness
    here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=245407
    here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=245457
    here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=244878
    here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=244487
    Can somebody warn him to stop this crap
    NotMe wrote:
    What's also crazy is the amount of people who don't know that it takes a couple of minutes for the poll to appear so the first post in a poll thread is usually "What poll? I don't see any poll".

(No offence Cabaal)

I must say with all my time on boards thats the first time its ever happened :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Does my bum look big in this ?

Feedback please

Rabies wrote:
    Does my bum look big in this ?

Feedback please

why yes....yes it does,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I voted 'unsure' because I'm unsure what this has to do with boards.ie, although an Atari Jaguar option would have been most welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Marketing fuktard tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Actually my opinion is I'm now reluctant to give Amazon my business as they're
    1. Spamming boards.ie.
    2. Trying to exploit me as a free resource to make money.

Why aren't those options in the poll. hmm? eh? Well?

<additional>
    Amazon.com have informed me that this has nothing to do with them, in case anybody was wondering.

Advertisement