Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cen transmission

• 14-04-2005 10:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭

hey fella's, just wonderin how do you get 2 speed transmission apart (cen) the 2 red cogs just can't seem to get them, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

what model is it?
    I used have a tr4.
    Its been a while since I have done it but if I can remember the most difficult part was removing the circlip that held the two gears together. you are better off just getting a proper circlip pliers..and it will be a breeze.
    If you can't even get that far then consult your manual cause there is an exploded diagram of the whole car in there.

Hakko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

cheers....personally the hammer did the job.....!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

the best tool is the one that suits you best..but don't over do it cause some of the parts are fragile and a split second combined with a tad too much force can result in the need for more purchases.
    Good Luck!

Hakko

Advertisement