Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mmc

Options
  • 14-04-2005 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering that if you get a new memory card for your phone with more memory does that increase the amount of pics/videos you can take/record or is it just for songs and stuff???

Killian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Depends on the phone, but I doubt many models would restrict what you can use the memory for. What model are you refering to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Everything
    You just go into your picture settings and make sure that the storage option is set to memory card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Yes.Depends on the size of the mmc and the quality of the files.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Well its a 6230 and the MMC I'd be getting would be 128mb

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya no bother, you could hold more of everything with the 6230

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Why not go the hole hog like I did go for a gig
    You can hold loads of mp3's and video's
    I watched the first american episode of th office on the way to work the other day..

Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

deckie27 wrote:
    Why not go the hole hog like I did go for a gig

Sounds good. Where did you get it and how much did it cost you???

Killian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

I bought mine from shop4memory Last one on this page

But I would recommend this one in the gig as alot of the new phones are taking this new size so the card will last a few generations of phone

Mail shop4memory and see if they have the small card in a 1gig
    When I bought the 1 gig from them (6 months ago) they didn't have it on there site. I was sold the card on the condition if it didn't work I could return it. A couple of weeks later it appeared on the site with a note ( compatiable with nokia 6230)

They are very nice and based in celbridge
    Also come in handy if I get a bit snap happy with my camera I just pop the card from the phone and click to my hearts content

Dec

Advertisement