Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lancia Beta Spyder

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

mmmmmmmmmmm

ACF18DD.jpg

I wonder what the 3 easy things to fix are??!!??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I LOVE these cars.

If I'd seen this ad 3 months ago I would be calling that guy right now.

I too wonder what the easy fixes are though!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Don't ask me, I don't know the guy, the car, or even the guy posting the ad. Why don't you ask him?

adam

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

dahamsta wrote:
    Don't ask me, I don't know the guy, the car, or even the guy posting the ad. Why don't you ask him?
    Uhh, I didn't. ;)
    I don't need a car anymore and I don't want to waste some strangers time satisfying my curiosity.

Semi related question: There's an ad for one of the latest Peugeot saloons on TV at the moment where owners are hiding their cars as the Peugeot passes. At the beginning there is a car being covered over by a car cover - is this a Lancia Beta?!?

Me and a mate need to clear this up! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Uhh, I didn't. ;)
    Semi related question: There's an ad for one of the latest Peugeot saloons on TV at the moment where owners are hiding their cars as the Peugeot passes. At the beginning there is a car being covered over by a car cover - is this a Lancia Beta?!?

Me and a mate need to clear this up! :D

I doubt it. I think all the 'other' cars are actually older Peugeots, albeit a bit disguised, since advertising regulations forbid comparitive claims against other brands.

If I'd less sense, a garage and some money (thank you auditors) I'd be tempted by that lancia too. There's a second one with some work needed for sale on that irish-customs thread which would make a handy spares car. If you could get one of those rust free they would make a very nice car. The styling is very tasteful, in a restrained seventies way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

That second one mentioned is a mate of mines. It's a Tbar roof one -removable hard top over driver/passenger and a fold down vinyl rear. He brought it over to England and had a 2 litre Lancia volumex supercharged engine fitted. It's Metallic blue. It needs a bit of bodywork repair / new vinyl rear but is certainly worth the €1500 asking price. He needs rid of it cos it's pi$$in the neighbours off parked on the street. It's not a rust bucket but is a do-able project I would say. If you have a garage (I don't :( )and the time It's worth a look. The engine alone has got to be worth that!
    You can contact him at gersmail2003@yahoo.co.uk

Advertisement