Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

signings/appearances

• 15-04-2005 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

ok ive heard that john cena and torrie wilson are signing in hmv grafton st. on the 21st april, and i heard that Rey Mysterio might be in easons signing his book. just wanna know if many of ya's heard this and if its tru and if ya know of anymore appearances to post here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I hope the taker makes a showing somwhere i doubt he will though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

hope the taker makes a showing somwhere i doubt he will though

Yeah id love to meet him to see exactly how huge he is lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Doubt Taker will be doing much like that TBH. Apparently he is working with an injured hip at present and will require surgery fairly soon. Wouldnt surprise me if he isnt even on this trip :(

i rang up HMV and only 400 are aloud in so looks like it'll be a long day and waiting and queing early

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

FREAKED!! ive to drive up and down from cork on the weds cos the buddy im goin with cant get work off on the thurs mornin and so cant queue to meet em!! i know cena aint d greatest in ring but it would be class to meet him and ya know he's gonna take the roof off the place on weds nite!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Not only that, you have to get the wrist bands on Monday as far as i know. Opening at 8.30 , 400 allowed with 2 bands per person.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Yes I hope my mates got them fingers crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

yea i got mine...there was hardly anyone there...........
    I was gonna get up at 4 and start q'ing then...........

yea i got mine...there was hardly anyone there...........
    I was gonna get up at 4 and start q'ing then...........

I know what ya mean, i was gonna go down there early. i couldnt get out of bed so i ended up queing at 8:15, i was so surprized there was barely anyone there. i think it was cos not many people knew bout the signing, including the major restling fanatics lol. They were giving them away on the radio. Like there being so nice to give away free tickets lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Id kill to meet em!! Imagine he's gonna have the title with him n'everything!! that'd be class! i mite just walk up and down o connell st all day 2moro,met stacey on it last year........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jeno

i got 5 passes 4 d hmv signing. 4 off security and 1 from d owner of d wrestling shop. seeing rey mysterio was so cool 2day. d wrestlers shud be in and around ton 2nite met hhh in der last yr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Does the modern education system encourage people not to utilise the full potential of their keyboards or are some of your letters missing. If it is the latter then i do apologise. Perhaps boards.ie have now begun a text in your posts service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Saw Bradshaw not too long ago in town! He came out of a pub on Dames St, looked to be a little pissed!

anyone notice actually that there was a couple of sly digs at ref brian hebner about being drunk. teddy long said sumtin and jbl said sumtin as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Anyone just see Kurt Angle on the Den? He seems like a really cool guy. He did a great spit on the crowd last night too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Kazaanova wrote:
    Anyone just see Kurt Angle on the Den? He seems like a really cool guy. He did a great spit on the crowd last night too.

Yeah he was great. Dustin and that pig (Snotzer?) kept cutting across him but he didn't seem to mind. I enjoyed the banter between him and Dustin and Kurt laughed when he was asked what advice he would give to aspiring wrestlers and Dustin said "wear t-shirts that fit!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Trev C

Did anyone get to this signing? any pics or info on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭denhamd2

yeah I think Brian Hebner was pissed. After JBL said something to he and Tony Chimel about drinking they kinda had a joke together about it in the background. He kinda whad a glazed look in his eye aswell and did anyone else notice when Cena's entrance music came on Hebner went mad, doing a little dance thing in the ring?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

I saw torrie and John yesterday in HMV. You get to see them for about 10 Seconds. enough just for one photo. John is very nice and said hello and thanks for coming, his belt is amazing. Torrie was nice too, looking really really pretty with her hair in a ponytail, she signed my playboy mag and said it looked very worn, john signed my royal rumble dvd. I saw rey in easons alright, i was actually shopping in there and i seen him, very very very short indeed. I didn't get his autograph though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Mohanned

I got my book signed but I did not have to queue cuz I was working security :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Same here they were both really nice and I got my Playboy signed too Hurrah!

yeah i went to john cena signing yesterday, i was practically last in que,i just waited for que to go down then i joined. shame ya couldnt stay after u got ur thing signed like in easons, ah well. i cudnt get over how huge cena is up close, his arm looked bigger then my thigh lol. i got in pic with him aswell, im getting me pics developed today so hopefully i'll post here later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jeno

heres a pic i took of rey in easons

Think it gets sweaty under those masks? and stinks up his gear bags like when you forget to take your socks outta your bag until like a week after a match??

Advertisement