Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bear

Options
  • 15-04-2005 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Neone no where i cud get 1st editions of bear 1 and 6 in this country???... please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Forbidden planet have a load of back issues on the stand. You might be lucky.
    I have them all but that's no help to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Lig OFE

Figment wrote:
    Forbidden planet have a load of back issues on the stand. You might be lucky.
    I have them all but that's no help to you :)
    yeah i was up there a while ago(im 4m athlone so im not in dublin as regularly as i wud like) and i got a second edition hurts and all the rest of them up to seven... cept i cudnt get ne versions of 6.... i suppose all that matters is that i get my lafs but it'd b nice to get first printings... i hear number 8(the looshkin special)is out now... pretty cool! thanks 4 tryin to help neway!!!

Advertisement