Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xtra-vision 2 for 2 nights is back!

• 15-04-2005 12:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭

its 9euros now, it used to be 8.

now you can take any 2 new realease films for two nights for €9.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Still 2 for €6 here in the Sligo branch.

Not that i'd rent off the fu*kers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i just rent 3 oldies for a week for 6euro. New releases are 5.25 in my extravision :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,190 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Use the old Pigsback vouchers and get 2 for 5.25 during the week, although I find the women in our the Lucan branch very scary!!!! Don't know about other branches but she always looks pissed off and doesn't give an inch on any issue

Snake
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭synchro

Use the old Pigsback vouchers and get 2 for 5.25 during the week, although I find the women in our the Lucan branch very scary!!!! Don't know about other branches but she always looks pissed off and doesn't give an inch on any issue

Snake
    ;)

where di get these voucher can u post the exact url nice one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

www.pigsback.com - gotta signup I'm afraid :D

I had to pay 5.25 for a new release last night but it's automatically for 2 nights. I'd prefer to pay less and drop it back in the morning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement