Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess who's back... back again...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

would recomend precautionary banning of that thing called magicv18

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

ok, thats it, i'm subscribing that email address to every pron site, every piece of crap mailing list I can get my hands on... i was on the night shift the other night, and its boring enough, hitting refresh on boards doesn't produce many new posts that time of night, next thing 9 of them come in from this tosser!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I think it'd be a nice idea to add his email address to the swear-word filter :)
    Build a large anti-spam keyword shít-list for people who just don't get the message.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Good idea, great idea

rep +1 (oh wait)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

He has zero posts? huh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Macros42 wrote:
    He has zero posts? huh?
    When I posted this thread he had 2 posts, and they were both commercial spam identical to the ones he was banned for with his previous account... one of his posts was deleted and is now in the recycle bin >here<.
    Not sure where the other one went, I assume it was also deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I'm a filthy spammer, short and stout...

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

can we get him banned, or arrange a DoS to that EMail address he put up in his threads, hehe..... DoS rules......sometimes

Advertisement