Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Countdown oops!

• 15-04-2005 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

LMFAO! I was in bits for quite some times after watching this I still haven't found out if it is genuine or not, the scores are at 0-0 and both contestants have a priest collar on, so its a bit iffy, but still a howler!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I think this was posted before....lol, it's funny alright, but deffenatly fake. It'spieced together, hence the poor sound and video quality. The board looks rendord, and te speech of Carol various a fair bit. But still funny as hell :D

Besides, why would he stick with a four when the word "flaps" is infront of him.

Fake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have a video full of music shows from TV, at the very start is a few seconds from countdown, I only noticed a few weeks ago she spells out pensicome, one of the dictionary guys looks like he is biting his cheek not to laugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Moved from AH

Advertisement