Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tickets on sale for WWE next week

• 15-04-2005 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭

Got some earlier

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭charon

If they're not on sale until next week how did you get some already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

what day do tickets go on sale?how much are they going to be?is there anywhere where I can see what the seatin will be like?
    someone reply asap

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Trev C

I reckon The Monster is talkin about the WWE that is on this week. I know some extra ticket where released for Weds and Thurs so suspect this is what he was on about.
    There is nothing on ticketmaster or Aiken promotions about the RDS one yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

ah ok sorry bout that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jeno

lads try d rds website its advertised on dat

• Advertisement
Advertisement