Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qi Gong

Options
  • 15-04-2005 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know of Beginner's Qi Gong classes in the Cork Area?
    Must be Qi Gong rather than Tai Chi.

Thanks, much appreciated

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'd love to do Tai Chi in Fitzgerald's Park of an afternoon in the summer, but no-one in Cork seems to teach it.

adam /thread hijacker extraordinaire

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

I do tia chi in Rathbecon every tueday night. The lady who does it has classes in the Dominican Center as well, not sure when that is. she does Qi gong as well.
    her phone no is 021 4307012 tell her gubby sent you!!

oops sorry,, her name is Bernie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Ok, where's Rathbecon, and where's the Dominican Center?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

I'm probably assuming wrong but i reckon she meant rathpeacon, that place outside blackpool somewhere

oh sorry spelling error :( yeah, I ment rathpeacon. it is about 10 min from blackpool. go towards blarney, turn right at Mc donalds and left at the top of the road. when you get to the country squire pub take the next left. the classes are held in the community center just up there a tiny bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭smileygal

thanks for all the info.

Tai chi in the park would 've been a good idea for Capital of Culture...

Advertisement