Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ivvcc Spring Rally This Sunday

Options
  • 15-04-2005 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi Everyone

Just to let you know that the IVVCC are holding their annual Spring Rally this coming Sunday 17th April 2005.

This year's event starts & finishes at the Straffan Court Hotel, Straffan Road, Maynooth, Co. Kildare with the first car away at 11.01AM.

The event takes a route through counties Kildare, Wicklow, Dublin and Meath, covering a distance of 124 kilometres, or 77 miles.

Hope to see you there...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Buggah :mad: thats only 5 miles down the road from me (I'm in Kilcock) and I have to work the weekend. Sounds like a good run too.
    Grrr bloody work, I tell ye if they didn't pay me I wouldn't go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

shagman wrote:
    Buggah :mad: thats only 5 miles down the road from me (I'm in Kilcock) and I have to work the weekend. Sounds like a good run too.
    Grrr bloody work, I tell ye if they didn't pay me I wouldn't go!
    same as workin tooooo :( dont forget arklow ;) good look with the run :)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

ah damn it football match at 11 am.. what timeare they due back for??

Advertisement