Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

http://www.permanet.ie/index.html

• 15-04-2005 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any further info on these guys?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Nope, afraid not... But sounds good! Will be keeping an eye on that one. Thanks for the link! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

That's a good way to get customers. Have a web site where every page is either blank or "Under Construction"

Not good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

That's because they are brand new for crying out loud; give them some time to set themselves up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Don't get me wrong, I'm not not giving them a break. Tha only point I was trying to make was that it's not very professional. I would be less inclined to go back to any website that said under contruction for most pages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

site down?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Very unprofessional imho,
    They must have used some crap webpage template because the webmaster link at the bottom of each page gives the e-mail address mailto:webmaster@company.com

As a rule of thumb a company should either say their site is in development and have nothing or put up a website thats half decent...this campany needs to think about how they market themselfs to consumers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Beats my why they have the site live in such a state. They may be new etc etc but putting up a website like that is virtually the same as setting up a shop with no door, leaky roof, staff wearing dirty clothes and so on. Just gives a very bad impression and I wouldn't be inclined to deal with a company that doesn't present itself professionally.. If your website isn't ready just put a landing page up and get a designer to put some flash animation on it and a brief paragraph saying the service will launch soon.

Advertisement