Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Beers?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Maynooth wrote:
    Bump! :D
    I think some peeps still have exams!

Not me tho :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

How about next Thursday June 9th in Brady's? We could go upstairs, it's nice there. Sick to death of the Roost lads. What ye say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Maynooth wrote:
    How about next Thursday June 9th in Brady's? We could go upstairs, it's nice there. Sick to death of the Roost lads. What ye say?

DEFINITELY count me in!! Brady's next Thursday it is. Upstairs is nicer alright. Say about 9? Come on everyone, we've been talking about this for ages. Let's make it happen! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

It's a possibility alright. I may be able to make it after training around ten altough i'll def be around the college Friday 'cos we have to be available for external examiner all day - so that could be good also

And there was me taking a break from drink after last weekend :(:(

ixus wrote:
    It's a possibility alright. I may be able to make it after training around ten altough i'll def be around the college Friday 'cos we have to be available for external examiner all day - so that could be good also

And there was me taking a break from drink after last weekend :(:(

Come on Ixus, come out Thursday. You owe it to me for waking me up last week! :p;)

• Advertisement

Shush! :o:o:D
    damn alcomohol.... :rolleyes:
    Yeah ok, you've got me, guess I'll make an appearance. Altough is the upstairs part of Brady's open on a thurs? I didn't think anyone went there 'til a Friday or Saturday night.

How'd final exam go, you finished today right?

ixus wrote:
    Shush! :o:o:D
    damn alcomohol.... :rolleyes:
    Yeah ok, you've got me, guess I'll make an appearance. Altough is the upstairs part of Brady's open on a thurs? I didn't think anyone went there 'til a Friday or Saturday night.

How'd final exam go, you finished today right?

Yeah Brady's is open upstairs on a Thursday for definite. I know the DJ there. It was really good last week. If we don't have a Maynooth Beers this time we never will!

Last exam went really well thanks....moving house in a few hours, then off to celebrate. Woo hoo! Hmmm maybe I should text you at 2am tonight and get my own back! ;)

Haha, go on!

Is it the same Dj that plays on a Fri and Sat? you can nearly predict what songs he's going to play - always a Michael Jackson song, MC Hammer or something of the like.The chap loves the 80's and early 90's!

ixus wrote:
    Haha, go on!

Is it the same Dj that plays on a Fri and Sat? you can nearly predict what songs he's going to play - always a Michael Jackson song, MC Hammer or something of the like.The chap loves the 80's and early 90's!

Nope not him, the guy I know only plays on a Wednesday and Thursday. He's one of the guys I told you about that lives in Parson's Hall. Plays really good music actually. I know what you mean about the guy there at the weekend, I think MC Hammer is his hero!

I see, good luck moving your stuff, if you need a big strong man to help you move your stuff..........I'm busy :D

• Advertisement

ixus wrote:
    I see, good luck moving your stuff, if you need a big strong man to help you move your stuff..........I'm busy :D

If I need a big strong man to move my stuff.....why, do you know a big strong man????

:p;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

the_syco wrote:
    Hmmm.... yes. I blame the clown, Anti-Girl.

get a life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

6 months to come up with that witty rejoinder?? :eek: ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Placebo wrote:
    get a life.

lots of effort put in, and def worth the wait...

Ah it only took him four months, not that bad.

Ooooo... Is this thread starting to get a bit of life again!?

Well I don't think the Maynooth Boards Beers is ever going to happen so no.:)

Gobby, I may...just may be around Wed night....i'm missing my college nights out. This working for a living thingreally makes you think twice about going out midweek. Who would have thought!

If you can get a few of the lads together I might get into maynooth for the night.

Cool. We are already meeting on Wednesdays for poker. Would ye pop over for that?? I only went to one of the nights. It was in Christophs place. That one was on a Monday though so we werent drinking. The lads all went down last wed and they were drinking then but I missed that one. Send a text to Chris and get in on the game laddie!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

Poker? As in a private thing? Or a free for all?

• Advertisement

Sorry, its private. I should have sent a PM...

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

That's okay. Was just wondering. Used to do something like that in my last college, good fun.

Ain't making it tonight Gobby, but i'm def out next week for the week (it's my b-day next week too so it's gonna be a long week)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

id post thos on mickado but cant bother rejoining

31st.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Placebo wrote:
    id post thos on mickado but cant bother rejoining

31st.jpg

any excuse to put a pic of lola up, hey placebo? ;)

Advertisement