Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO UTV Talk customers

• 15-04-2005 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Just wondering, if any of you have had your line rental changed over to UTV yet?
    I've been availing of their free calls now for over 4 months but the line rental is still being paid to Eircom. :(

Furthermore, I just got a bank statement yesterday and noticed no UTV debit has ever been taken from my account despite the fact that they have issued me with monthly bills.

Anyone else experience this?

As a side note, what d'ya reckon the chances of cancelling the service without having to pay the remaining balance of the contract due to the slow line rental changeover?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Paul007 wrote:
    Just wondering, if any of you have had your line rental changed over to UTV yet?
    I've been availing of their free calls now for over 4 months but the line rental is still being paid to Eircom. :(

Furthermore, I just got a bank statement yesterday and noticed no UTV debit has ever been taken from my account despite the fact that they have issued me with monthly bills.

Anyone else experience this?

As a side note, what d'ya reckon the chances of cancelling the service without having to pay the remaining balance of the contract due to the slow line rental changeover?
    \

Several UTV talk customers have complained of the slow changeover but Eircom seem to have issued 'final' bills to a lot of UTV talk customers this month.

It is disturbing to hear that UTV have not been debiting your account. Recently several people received an email from UTV telling us that an amount was still outstanding from last August in respect of July bills. I hope that the UTV accounting department are not taking over from Esat's in respect of such incidents. If I was you I would visit the utv support group and post there about your non debits - emailing them at the moment seems to be disastrous on their own admission they are way behind. utv.support on news.utvinternet.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Sorry for such an obvious question but how do you join the newsgroup?

EDIT: I got it, never mind

Advertisement