Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphones

Options
  • 15-04-2005 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭

Lo lo.

I'm looking for a pair of headphones for listening to music off the pc or mp3 player. I want full over/around-ear ones and I'm willing to spend ~€100 if necessary. I've had a look around, and Sennheiser HD280s seem to be nice.

Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

Get them, I use them and theyre very high quality sound and build wise.

Nothing will ever interrupt your music again while using them, be careful crossing roads though, you hear nothing with them on!

Stick with Sennheiser though the HD280s and HD25/SP are good aswell for noise cancellation

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

I have the sennheiser hd202's and they are excellent. A guy in work has the hd280's and they are class... great sound... Thinking of getting a pair myself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

I know you are looking for wraparounds, but I just got a Shure e3c set of buds. They are amazing. I use them with my Creative Jukebox and I am listening to music a lot more. They were €100 0n EBay. Turns out it was a company in Tralee that was selling them.

I hadn't considered buds before but I read some good reviews and took the plunge. I'm glad I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

Ive actually wanted to try those buds for a while now but with some people there is fitting problems, being they just wont stay in your ear and since ive that problem with any earbuds dont think id bother.
    They are meant to have good sound cancellation though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I have the E2Cs and the sounds from them is incredible for buds..

I also have the HD477 and the 202s.. the 477s are just a revision of the 202s but the sound is noticiably better. Surprisingly noticable actually..

• Advertisement
Advertisement