Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommanding a psp game

Options
  • 15-04-2005 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,344 ✭✭✭✭

the game im recommanding is

tony hawks underground 2 remix,the game is awsome,i love it the best of all the psp games for me so far way better than wipeout fusion and dynasty warriors etc

the graphics are brilliant the gameplay is superb

anyone else play it

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Nope not played Tony Hawks on the psp but didn't like them on all the other formats so not likely to enjoy them now either.
    Wipeout Pure is sensational, Lumines is very nice but I would stay up all night to play Ridge racers, fantastic, a Ridge racer players dream, an anthology of all the best race tracks and music tracks from the series.
    Enjoying Namco Museum (jap) too, the usual suspects plus updates of New Rally X, Pacman, Galaga and Dig Dug, good stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Tony Hawks does look good but I already have it on PS2. And I preferred the previous game when it was more about playing the game and not trying to be an interactive version of Jackass.

Right now I just have Ridge Racers which is great at first but kind of gets old, and Lumines which is my favourite. Mercury, MGA and Wipeout are all in the post though!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,344 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

steviec wrote:
    Tony Hawks does look good but I already have it on PS2. And I preferred the previous game when it was more about playing the game and not trying to be an interactive version of Jackass.

Right now I just have Ridge Racers which is great at first but kind of gets old, and Lumines which is my favourite. Mercury, MGA and Wipeout are all in the post though!
    but in tony hawks underground 2 remix the classic game is in it to
    2 games in 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

I'm not too much into the sports games. So I was wondering if Metal Gear Acid was any good? I don't have it yet so I wanted other peoples opinions. Just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

I think the next game Ill get is mercury - tony hawks looks interesting but I may wait a bit. I like 3d puzzlers so mercury should be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

I have Lumines, Ridge Racer and Wipeout. I am addicted to Lumines and really like Ridge Racer. I have Tony Hawks on its way in the post and Twisted metal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Illuvatar wrote:
    I'm not too much into the sports games. So I was wondering if Metal Gear Acid was any good? I don't have it yet so I wanted other peoples opinions. Just in case.

I have MGA, Lumines, Untold legends and RIdge racer, Lumines is still the one I play most,

although once you get into MGA and get to a point where you can save its fairly compulsive, ridge racer is just for show, I have not played untold legends much yet

I would say the PSP is currently 50% movies 10% music and 40% games atm

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

played multiplayer wipeout, twisted metal and had a look at mercury today!

Twisted metal is actually a LOT of fun multiplayer - reminds me of the good old quake3 arena LAN days...

Im ordering mercury now - it looks just like I thought it would!

Advertisement