Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Laughs 2005

Options
  • 15-04-2005 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know who will be appearing at the Cat Laughs this year? They don't officially announce the line up until the end of the month, but maybe someone knows something I don't? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

Well you could pretty much look at the lineup for the last 3 years- they've all been very similiar, give or take a few comedians so I reckon if you look at last years lineup you can expect about 75% of them to be there this year. You'll have to guess which ones though. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

from http://www.thecatlaughs.com/
    So who’s going to be performing this year?
    It’s a surprise and you’ll have to wait until 3rd May to find out.

But as dawballz said, it will be about 75% of what was there already last year.

I found one of the old programmes lately. It listed Graham Norton playing in the Village Inn for £5. How times have changed!

Advertisement