Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon Tats

Options
  • 15-04-2005 11:03pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,590 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I have a wee thing for Dragons, already have a large one on each arm, but now want to cover my back in a large one, preferably a nice nasty one, you know the type, hard to love. Not interested in any chinese dragons, European traditional types need only apply. So if anyone knows the location of some good artwork to give me some ideas for a custom piece or even some work of this type already out there, I would be grateful,
    Balck and grey work is prefered, not wanting colour as existing ink is monotone only.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Femme Tattoo.

Go to Zulu tattoo opp Eamon Dorans in Temple Bar. Gavin there is good at Dragons, esspecially black and grey.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,590 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Groovy, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Google is your friend, type in Dragon tattoo, and the list is endless.

Advertisement