Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audioslave play RATM and Soungarden at last night's show

Options
  • 16-04-2005 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Yo, for anyone interested, at their Vegas show last night Audioslave played Bulls On Parade, Sleep Now In The Fire and Killing In The Name. Aslo Black Hole Sun and Spoonman along with 5 of their own new songs.

This is ****ing cool! From what I hear, Cornell did great on the Rage stuff, singing rather than rapping... not that there's much in those songs apart from Bulls but I hear a lot of that was instrumental. Can't wait to see them live in june.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

really?i thought he would have major trouble pulling that off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

It'd be a piece of piss for Cornell to do those tunes, he's one of the best vocalists around at the moment.
    I've seen a cover band in Galway do some RATM tunes and the vocals came off well, so I don't see Cornell having a problem with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

zach always had such a distinct voice though. his take on them would be interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

fooking savage,i cant wait to see how that comes off,id love a bit of know your enemy at oxeygen!!
    but seriously how do you sing bulls on parade!it needs the "ah yeah ah ah yeah!" of zach,it just wudnt b the same!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

MOTHER****ER!!!!!

Cornell would kick ass, still waiting on the boots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

oh please let them do that at oxegen.........

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Young seanironmaiden there does a great Zach impersionation. Keep an eye out for Bulls On Parade </band pimping>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Sweet mother of ****! I'd give anything to hear Cornell sing something from Superunknown live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

feylya wrote:
    Young seanironmaiden there does a great Zach impersionation. Keep an eye out for Bulls On Parade </band pimping>

just with a hint of an irish accent :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

herobear wrote:
    just with a hint of an irish accent :D

lol, Feck you I won't do what you tell me!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

lol, Feck you I won't do what you tell me!!
    Hai!

Advertisement