Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored of ie - tabard design

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Dev, you can jump to 10 in about 4 hours. 20 in about 12 more hours. From 20 you'll find plenty of people with alts to group with.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Enjoying it so far ,good ppl in bored, only frustrating part for me is lvling up solo as a priest(i need that interfering with minors spell my old parish priest usta have:-O)
    Most of the tabard designs look crap btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭SpooN_9k

tbh i dont care what the tabard looks like so long as get one soon!!

to do with the merging idea im all up for it aswell btw... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

[DF]Lenny wrote:
    Enjoying it so far ,good ppl in bored, only frustrating part for me is lvling up solo as a priest
    I just hit 60 with my priest last night. Solo'ing gets much easier, especially once you hit 40 and get shadowform. I found it quicker to 60 with my priest than my warlock, and warlocks are known as a good solo class.

I died a hell of a lot less on my path to 60 as the priest than as a warlock too.

If you've gone holy, i'd really suggest going shadow till shadow form at least and then going back to holy if you like at 60. It's so much quicker to lvl a shadow priest. If I'm telling you stuff you already know then sorry ;) but it could be worse, you could be solo'ing a warrior like that knob Lobo over there :))

Quozl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

quozl wrote:
    but it could be worse, you could be solo'ing a warrior like that knob Lobo over there :))
    It's easy enough when your item-gimp posts you epic weapons :D

Any sign of those guild Tabards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

We now have 29 active players btw, and interest seems sufficient in keeping unmerged for a bit so I'm suggesting that's what we do. If high level players really want to move on, I don't think anyone wouldn't understand why (though I'm sure everyone wants people to stay :).

I'll get on the tabbard trail today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Is the guild alliance or horde?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Horde.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Any requirements for joining bored of ie.. If not, can somebody hit me up with an invite tonight? My name is kazushi on bladefist. Only a lvl 8 tauren warrior at the moment. Just moved onto bladefist last night..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

There's only one way into the guild: /w someone already in the guild with the secret phrase 'can I join the boards.ie guild?'. Well, there's probably other ways but this one's pretty easy.
    The best way to do this is to add a few of the existing members to your friends list (O opens this, I belive) so you can see when one comes online.
    Some <bored of ie> character names off the top of my head: Pestis, Drakar, Feeder, Spoon, Sinnocence, Ehldas, Eland. Plenty more I can't think of.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Thanks - I'll hit them up later.

Advertisement