Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toothache in Cavan

Options
  • 16-04-2005 5:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

First post & under pretty poor circumstances :(

I have a bloody toothache (part of a filling fell out). I am new to the cavan area & won't have time to go to my normal dentist in Dublin. Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Cavan town or its surrounds?

Thanks in advance,

nb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nanabitty

Thanks for the suggestions Cavan people :confused:

Anyways, I found a dentist meself in Cavan town who did a great job. And she was a babe! Might even make me wanna go to the dentist again!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

nanabitty wrote:
    Thanks for the suggestions Cavan people :confused:

Anyways, I found a dentist meself in Cavan town who did a great job. And she was a babe! Might even make me wanna go to the dentist again!!!

Was that the one down the bottom of the town across from the Catheral? sorry but I go to Dentists in Dublin!! usually butchers in Cavan! and thats being nice!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nanabitty

Yeah BN, I was expecting a butchering! But this one was good &, I kid you not, the best lookin' dentist I've ever seen! Early 30s, blonde hair, cute smile- Ireally couldn't believe my luck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

nanabitty wrote:
    Yeah BN, I was expecting a butchering! But this one was good &, I kid you not, the best lookin' dentist I've ever seen! Early 30s, blonde hair, cute smile- Ireally couldn't believe my luck :D

How come when one of the few times I had to go to a dentist in Cavan always ended up with soem 80 year old man with parkinsons or a woman as big as a bus!!! :D

Advertisement