Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

omg crap help !

Options
  • 16-04-2005 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

right i was rung yesterday at 10am to be told i have a driving exam on monday at 2pm ive been trying to get a driving lesson so i can be told the type of questions they ask about the engine but i cant find one on such short notise :(

anyone got a link or know the questions that they would ask
    any help will go a long way to helping me out thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

elexes wrote:
    right i was rung yesterday at 10am to be told i have a driving exam on monday at 2pm ive been trying to get a driving lesson so i can be told the type of questions they ask about the engine but i cant find one on such short notise :(

anyone got a link or know the questions that they would ask
    any help will go a long way to helping me out thx

http://www.drivingtest.ie/drivingtest/HTMLContent/NewProcedures.html

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Best of luck elexes. Let us know how ya get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭30-6shooter

How did you get on Elexes?
    Just asking out of curiosity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

byte wrote:
    Best of luck elexes. Let us know how ya get on.
    thx
    passed the exam she asked me where my brake fluid was and i couldnt rember so i just pointed vaugely at one point in the engine and what u know i was correct ..

thx . im well chuffed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

elexes wrote:
    thx
    passed the exam she asked me where my brake fluid was and i couldnt rember so i just pointed vaugely at one point in the engine and what u know i was correct ..

lol, it would be better if you tell it that you had your eyes closed...!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement