Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Life Aquatic Song?

• 16-04-2005 11:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭

where can i get the song thats played near the end when they are all underwater looking at the jaguar shark. Its slow, sounds foreign, and its not on the soundtrack.

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

If I remember rightly it was Sigur Ros, from their album Ágætis Byrjun. Not sure which track it was...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

It's possibly a score by Mark Mothersbaugh (the guy from Devo) who composes most of the original music for Wes Andersons movies (also the Rugrats theme among others... )

Edit: ixoy's reply seems more likely...

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,406 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

no it's definitley Sigur Ros, the song is called Staralfur, it's on the album Agaetis Byrjun . Brilliant song and brilliant album! Their album ( ) is also well worth checking out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

yes tis fabby, i noticed it wasnt on the ost weird really when it's one of the few songs played in its entirity (sp)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

managed to find it on mp3, to go along with the rest of the album on my iriver, tis excellent :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

its not ****ing staralfar. idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

it is actually...

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,406 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

yeah it is, i own the cd. you can actually hear him sing the word "staralfur" in the bloody song during the film. if you downloaded it the mp3 obviously has the wrong name. twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

shame on you for watching that awful film, shame on me for going to the cinema also :(only playing around :D Not sure if you got the song but David Bowies-Life on Mars is in the film when they finally find the shark thingy.

Advertisement