Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half Way Finished

• 16-04-2005 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭

WooHoo!

Finished all the written papers, just got the clinical exams in a couple of weeks time then..... FINISHED!!! :eek:

Woohoo! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Best o' luck man..

God knows you've been in this college long enough ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

6 years mate, 6 years!

Know this college inside and out and remember the days when e-mail was on eudora and most students didn't have full internet access.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Jeeeze..

Yeah I remember you runnin around when I was in JF like you owned the place (for all I knew you prob did). You'd always say hi to me even though i didn't know you, like a politician. Then in SF runnin around with your monkey suit on med day. That was funny.. Now in JS, on boards of all places.. *sniff*sniff Indy.. don't go... please dont go indy :(

ApeXaviour wrote:
    please dont go indy :(

I see Indy as the type of person who'll keep on dropping into the pav, to be honest!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Indy will Never leave Trinity....

kinda like me, i've another 5 years ahead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

Always was a bit of a politician! I have an excellent memory for faces so if I remember someone, I will always say hello...... ;)

I loved my monkey suit! I was in fact an "orthpaedic surgeon" clad in scrubs and carrying a hacksaw, the tools of the trade! I was outside St. Vincents collecting cash, hoping against hope to meet a real orthopaedic surgeon!

I then progressed to lurking behind corners waiting for people to come around and subsequently scream......

Next year, I'll be working, but won't be gone!

Advertisement