Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does COD Multiplayer have BOTS

• 16-04-2005 2:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

Hey i was just wondering if i can set up BOTS with call of duty so i dont have to go online all the time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

dont think so but dont quote me on that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Without source code modders are having trouble putting in bots, You can get them in but they are preset and only follow waypoints.

So they not really bots just target practice in MP maps cept the targets shoot back when you get to a certain distance.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

ok, thats a bit disappointing. oh well i was hoping to get some practise in before my next lan but looks like ill have to do shooting practise in single player mode as im behind a firewall atm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah its a pity there are so many good bots for quake 3 you would think it wouldent take much work to port those over. Though Klesk running around Caranten would look kinda strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Yeah its a pity there are so many good bots for quake 3 you would think it wouldent take much work to port those over. Though Klesk running around Caranten would look kinda strange.

Quake is practically open source so anyone with any coding skills can code and add in anything, MOH and COD use the Quake 3 engine but its highly modified and the source has never been released.

kdjac

• Advertisement
Advertisement