Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pool vs Spurs(inc scores)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Thought Pellegrino had a very poor game and should have been replaced instead of Nunez and Alonso as they were playing great together down that right wing.

Shouldn't have wasted so many chances something Rafa will have to look at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

disappointing result for spurs.
    i thought wed take it take.
    however, at least the arsenal won today. i just hope man utd win tomorrow.

and its not often a spurs fan wants utd and arsenal to win on the same weekend :)

at least charlton lost today. shame southampton cant actually keep a 2 goal lead.
    we really need boro to lose as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,655 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

second half was brilliant

that Alonso is a brilliant player,what long range passess wow :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Palace equalise, 3-3. Johnson. From the penalty spot, obviously.
    And he won it himself again. :) He must have won all of his own peno's. :)

Alonso always looks superior to Gerrard when they play together. I don't think Gerrard is the type of player that would play better with better players. He likes being the leader dictating the play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,655 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

eirebhoy wrote:
    Alonso always looks superior to Gerrard when they play together. I don't think Gerrard is the type of player that would play better with better players. He likes being the leader dictating the play.
    i agree i think if he goes to chelsea, i dont think he would play as well
    dont see him going to chelsea any way

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yep totally agree also.
    It was plain to see Gerrard on Saturday was clearly taken aback by Alonsos awesome display [my god he was fantastic,best midfield display ive seen in years from anyone].
    He was trying to out do Xavi and replicate his stunning long range passing even when better options were on.
    It reminds me of when Owen broke into the team suddenly Fowler was a different player.
    Gerrard needs to be the main man in a team and going to Chelsea wont suit him.
    Tbh let him go and take the money is what i say.
    Alonso is a better player and the hugely under-rated Biscan has proved he can fill in for Gerrard with ease.
    The biggest gerrard attribute that will be missed if he goes is his influence and leadership.

Advertisement