Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Engineering,Anyone??

Options
  • 16-04-2005 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

I am interested in doing electronic engineering in an IT. (It must be an IT because of maths)

Has anybody entered any electronic engineering courses, particularly in GMIT as that is where i am interested in going?

What is the course like and how would you rate it in terms of difficulty?

Thanks,
    Hakko

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

hey man. im doin electrical/electronics hons degree in dit in kevin st. just about finished 2nd year. it can be tough alright. if it is somethin you will enjoy or have an interest in then go for it. but remember there are only 10 types of people who study in Dit, people who understand binary and people who dont. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Landa2

evad_lhorg wrote:
    but remember there are only 10 types of people who study in Dit, people who understand binary and people who dont. ;)

you robbed that off the toilet door evad. also where did you vanish to?? letting the soc down :(

dit isn't too bad for electronics, as far as GMIT is concerned the best thing you can do is email some of the Academic staff in the college, they are the ones to ask. also if you can find some students in that course it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

im now thinking of going to CIT, I hear its good enough for elec eng. does anybody know what the points for it were like last year?Its not on their site..
    Hakko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

ah id say your best bet is DIT FT221... its tough but real good.

there's a few people who were in CIT and then transfered to DIT and they love it.

just finished 3rd year.... it was a b*tch

Advertisement