Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

paul van dyke/faithless

• 16-04-2005 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

ok, i'm looking for a paul van dyke song, it was played in redbox one night and i think it has "angels" in the title somewhere.

anyone know the name?

PLEASE!!!

oh and is faithless's greatest hits out yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Paul Van Dyk - For an Angel ...at a guess. The promotional song for the Berlin Love Parade a few moons ago..
    Trance at its best...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Eurorunner wrote:
    Paul Van Dyk - For an Angel ...at a guess. The promotional song for the Berlin Love Parade a few moons ago..
    Trance at its best...

So many good memories when i saw that song being mentioned :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

rugbug86 wrote:
    oh and is faithless's greatest hits out yet?

Eh, no I wouldn't say so - Sure "No Roots" only came out last year. I don't think they've even released the singles that they wanted to from that album yet. (although I'm not totally sure)

kinkstr wrote:
    So many good memories when i saw that song being mentioned :)
    You can say that again. Uplifting is an understatement. Used to have the video to go with it...must get a copy of it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

off topic.
    but when is the berlin love parade on this year?
    not gonna make dancevalley so this'll have to do :(

• Advertisement

tman wrote:
    off topic.
    but when is the berlin love parade on this year?
    not gonna make dancevalley so this'll have to do :(

IF it takes place, then it will be the second saturday in July.

Samsung were going to sponsor it but pulled out. Then the same happened with T-mobile..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

thanks, thats the one i was looking for!

now to find it on a free download!

Advertisement