Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call divert on Nokia 3330

Options
  • 16-04-2005 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi all, I now live in England, whilst at Uni, but go back to Ireland quite often and to avoid roaming charges I use a Pay as You Go O2 Ireland SIM in an Nokia 3330. Although the mobile was originally an O2 UK SIMed phone all worked perfectly until recently. Calls when in Ireland were able to be made and received and all worked, likewise in the UK.

Somehow Call Divert options were activated and I cannot seem to cancel it. I have tried cancelling each divert option in turn and tried using Cancel all diverts option, whilst in both Ireland and the UK, but everything I do comes back with a Beep and a "Not Done" message.

What I would like is for people to be able to ring me for as long as they like without the network or mobile directing the call to voicemail after so long ringing without the mobile being answered.

I have about €10 on my SIM, do I need more? Can I top up from the UK without getting a friend in Ireland buying a Top-up for me? How is a top-up done from the UK? Can O2 remotely reset my SIM?

Any ideas welcome.

HPMan. :confused:

Advertisement