Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sliochts

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

17 and in leaving Cert? At that rate you could have a full-time professional job at 20. Scary!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

full-time professional job
    ya theoretically speaking i cud.. must do a leaving cert first tho...lol :)

sci0x wrote:
    17 and in leaving Cert? At that rate you could have a full-time professional job at 20. Scary!

I'm 16 and I'm doing my Leaving Cert!!!!! :eek:

ok Aristotle wins!!

i feel old now..lol

Fast_Mover wrote:
    ok Aristotle wins!!

i feel old now..lol

And I'm one of the oldest people in my class too!!! :eek:

• Advertisement

say what!!!

thats just wrong!!
    yer poor youth taken away from ye at such a young age...lol.
    just another thought actually...imagine ye will only be in 2nd yr in college when ye'l turn 18!!!ah bless!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭thegloriousend

What??! what school do you go to where everyone doing their LC is 16? Maybe ur talking about the Junior Cert. The leaving cert is actually a completely different exam my friend.

*Checks his birth cert*. Yeah, it says 17/07/88!!! :eek:
    *Checks his Leaving Cert.* Yeah, it says Leaving Cert! :eek:

I, nor any of my classmates, did 4th year. It's seen as a "girly thing" to do in my area. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Why a "girly thing"? Its seen as the "year that ****s you up" in my school. I was in the first TY in my school and we came out ok, every year after though the majoity of the ppl in the year transform into a pack of messers.

Advertisement