Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helmet????

Options
  • 16-04-2005 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

ok slipknot 10 th june kant wate gona be klass but can anybody tell me who the **** are helmet????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

For jesus sake, SPEAK ENGLISH!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

ok slipknot 10 th june kant wate gona be klass but can anybody tell me who the **** are helmet????

Erm, quite.

Helmet were a great band that piss all over slipknot but who's new album isn't great at all. Buy their best of and improve your record collection (and grammar) by 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

My god you don’t know who helmet are?????
    Personally I would love Togo to that gig just to see helmet, but I cant oh well,
    Anyway if you don’t know who helmet are, then check out the albums, Meantime, aftertaste, betty and there new album Size Matters. Plus remember to use google before posting threads like this. Helmet have been around a lot longer than slipknot, personally I would rather see them not being support for slipknot, but that’s just personal opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Don't forget 'Strap it on', which kicks the sh*t out of the newer stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Helmet ****ing rule! simple as.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

So we're in agreement, Helmet stops supporting Slipknot and plays a proper gig elsewhere on the same night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Just **** off and die already.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭drummer2290

r u sayn that 2 me u ****n prick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Right, this is going nowhere fast.

Drummer2290, learn to speak english or you'll likely get the same kind of abuse no matter what you post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement