Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do you browse yours?!

Options
  • 17-04-2005 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

now maybe the wrong thread , ah but sure what the hell ?!

just wondering what does everyone use to browse the interweb ?!

me opera ! ohhhhhhh!
    Friend firefox nice!
    other friend internet exploder aka internet explorer waaaa?!

personally i like the layout of opera, nice and simple to use.

i would add safari though i have an Apple thats too old to support it :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

FireFox, purely for tabbed browsing. Dont think its any faster then IE, and starting to get alot of the pop up **** now too...just can't go back cos of the Tab'd browsing!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

starting to get alot of the pop up **** now

on firefox or IE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

on firefox! some places have started to write some stuff to bypass firefox blocker..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Firefox all the way. Only b'cos I hate microsoft but am too lazy to learn Linux.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Firefox here too. Maybe you should have included a poll in this thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

IE for me! never used any other browser and never had any issues with IE either! I'm quiet happy with my current setup!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I use latest builds of Mozilla, it's more or less the same deal as FireFox, but I prefer the options menu in Mozilla for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

IE. With google toolbar and the latest update I never get pop-ups. Also I dislike Tabbing. I prefere to Alt-Tab windows with IE

John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Firefox all the way. Only b'cos I hate microsoft but am too lazy to learn Linux.

Bet your using XP aswell.

I think Firefox is a good browser but all the "firebadgery" that goes on here isn't funny anymore.

Especially when 99.9% of the Microsoft IE haters are running Firefox on Windows OS yet still proclaim they hate Microsoft.

Pee-Brains

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

this thread was alreayy in the networking or boraodband secion and a poll exists there also for it, i use IE with adwatch and SP2 and get NO popups, i tried firefox , just couldnt get used to the tabbed browsing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Firefox. For the tabbed browsing and extensions and themes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Firefox with the Noia 2.0 (eXtreme) theme
    jazzy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

• Registered Users Posts: 65,314 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Wrong forum for this discussion...

Mine's a foxy though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

opera all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭jessy

Ya opera all the way, but this has been done to death on both the computer and windows forum loads of polls and discussion there.

every/most people have said that the could not go back to IE from Firefox because of tabbed browsing, how about don’t go back because of the infinite(slight exaggeration) amount of security risks in IE. Both opera and Firefox are superior in every way to IE. Pick either on for security reasons.

I wonder what IE7 is going to be like that should be out in the next couple of months

Info on it

i will be sticking with opera anyway

Advertisement