Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Those of you who enjoyed 'Garden State'..

• 17-04-2005 4:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

.. won't have to wait long for a Region 2 DVD release.

It's being released in the UK on Monday May 2nd. But expect it to be in Irish stores from the Friday before that (29th April) - that's a week from this Friday!

So... anyone who's now contemplating going to see it in the cinema should probably just wait for the DVD, with the special features and all.

Special features include:

* Feature Commentary by Zach Braff and Actor Natalie Portman
    * Feature Commentary by Zach Braff, Lawrence Sher, Myron Kerstein and Judy Becker
    * Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary
    * Making of Garden State Featurette
    * Outtakes/Bloopers
    * Soundtrack Promotion

The Region 1 DVD has been out a while.. and many people have probably imported that but it's great news for those of you whose local cinema isn't showing the film or who enjoyed it recently or just simply don't have a multi-region DVD Player.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

Humm.. I'm not sure how brilliant it was though, like it was ok, I just didn't think it flowed right, storyline was ok, but it felt like the whole "moral of the story" was far too like the morals in Scrubs, or is that just me?

but I couldn't see myself running to get the DVD at all... maybe for the bloopers though heh heh.. they're always the best ha ha! 'specially with Zach Braff, he's so funny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,060 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Watched this last night and have to say I enjoyed it, very subdued performance from Zach, Good story though and a great soundtrack as well.

Might buy the Region 1 DVD from Amazon as you can buy the DVD with the same specs and the soundtrack for $20

Snake ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Mine, all mine

Advertisement